Новости Сезоны Актеры Форум Чат Трекер
 Правила форумаПравила   FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
Тест: кто вы из Lostа
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов LostFilm.ru -> Актеры / Персонажи
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Ledi
Модератор
FanClub

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 04:56    Заголовок сообщения: Тест: кто вы из Lostа Ответить с цитатой

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=5052228135609532493
Тест на английском...
кто вы из Lostа Embarassed

ссылки на другие тесты:
добавила Ирма http://www.liveinternet.ru/tests.php?cmd=show&session_id=1562639267&order=
добавил Arts http://www.seberya.narod.ru/lost/test.html
добавила Lara13 http://aeterna.ru/test.php?link=tests:6252

Последний раз редактировалось: Ledi (Ср Окт 25, 2006 01:51), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ledi
Модератор
FanClub

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 05:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laughing Laughing Laughing я ХерлиSmile
Противоположность моя Джин... Very Happy а еще наиболее похожи Клер и Сун Laughing
Anny
Viva la Glam

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 09:16    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Claire
You scored 65% kindness, 32% courage, 23% seedy past, and 41% secretiveness!
"Don't talk to me about the baby. I'm sick of everyone telling me what to do."

You are Claire. You are a very kind and caring person. You're not the bravest on the island, but you will stand up for yourself when the need arises. Compared to the other survivors, you have a pretty clean past and you're open and honest about most things. It's a good thing, too - Turniphead needs you to be nurturing and caring in order for him to grow up and NOT become the antichrist. Luckily, Charlie seems more than happy to assist you.

Your polar opposite is: Sawyer. You are similar to: Charlie and Sun.

You scored higher than 49% on kindness

You scored higher than 28% on courage

You scored higher than 28% on seedy past

You scored higher than 29% on secretiveness
Amelie
Выживший

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 11:50    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Charlie
You scored 44% kindness, 36% courage, 50% seedy past, and 61% secretiveness!
"Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming."

You are Charlie. More specifically, you are Charlie when he was still dealing with his heroin addiction. You're a kind person, but your seedy past and intense secretiveness are hurting you. You're not one of the bravest guys on the island, but you will defend what is closest to you without fail. You'll be okay in the end because let's not forget, you're a bloody rock god!

Your polar opposite is: Michael. You are similar to: Claire and Kate.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
uprisE^

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 11:53    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Boone
You scored 51% kindness, 45% courage, 21% seedy past, and 43% secretiveness!
"I know you made a promise. I'm letting you off the hook. Let me go, Jack."

You are Boone. You are kind and brave, with a slightly less checkered past than your fellow survivors. You are an open book, and do not keep secrets from anyone. While your humanitarian efforts are chivalrous, being so trusting and helpful can get you into major trouble...especially when you spend your days hanging around John Locke. Stay away from the manipulative types and you should be winning a Nobel Peace Prize in no time.

Your polar opposite is: Danielle. You are similar to: Jack and Claire.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 20% on kindness

You scored higher than 67% on courage

You scored higher than 24% on seedy past

You scored higher than 33% on secretiveness
Rissillah
Островитянин

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:18    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sayid
You scored 41% kindness, 54% courage, 60% seedy past, and 43% secretiveness!
"Hope is a very dangerous thing to lose."

You are Sayid. You are kind, strong, brave, and intelligent. You have a tragic past that the others know little about. You, like Jack, are a born leader, but you are content to let him get most of the spotlight. You are always there to aid in times of need, but you are also smart enough to realize not all people are inherently good.

Your polar opposite is: Ethan Rom. You are similar to: Jack and Boone.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Крис
FanClub

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:20    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kate.
You scored 48% kindness, 60% courage, 68% seedy past, and 74% secretiveness!
"No girl's just like me."
You are Kate. You are caring, brave, stubborn, and persistent. You have a checkered past that haunts you. You have yet to tell anyone the truth about pretty much anything, which is certainly not healthy. If you think Jack will judge you harshly, go tell Sawyer or Sun. You're a tough cookie, but everyone has feelings. Start being more honest with the others, and you'll be right as rain.
Your polar opposite is: Walt You are similar to: Sawyer and Charlie.

You scored higher than 99% on kindness

You scored higher than 99% on courage

You scored higher than 99% on seedy past

You scored higher than 99% on secretiveness
Rachel
Затерянный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:22    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Там регистрироваться надо,...Когда я пишу свой логин, мне отвечают We're experiencing technical difficulties right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please e-mail us at [email protected] report the problem. Sad
dynamics
Боец с фронта

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:27    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jack
You scored 74% kindness, 41% courage, 31% seedy past, and 61% secretiveness!
"We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

Your polar opposite is: Shannon. You are similar to: Boone and Sayid.

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 86% on kindness

You scored higher than 31% on courage

You scored higher than 34% on seedy past

You scored higher than 75% on secretiveness

Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: dynamics (Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:29), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
dynamics
Боец с фронта

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:28    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Rachel писал(а):
Там регистрироваться надо,...Когда я пишу свой логин, мне отвечают We're experiencing technical difficulties right now. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please e-mail us at [email protected] report the problem. Sad

Напиши другой ник и всё ок будет! У меня тож самое было!

Последний раз редактировалось: dynamics (Сб Июл 22, 2006 13:12), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
dynamics
Боец с фронта

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:29    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Кристи, Wink Very Happy
Rachel
Затерянный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:51    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jack
Very Happy You scored 69% kindness, 41% courage, 42% seedy past, and 71% secretiveness!
"We're not savages, Kate. Not yet."

You are Jack. You are compassionate, heroic, and a bit of a martyr. You are brave and a natural leader. However, you shouldn't keep so much bottled up inside. You are so busy taking care of others that you have no time or energy to take care of yourself. Take a load off once in a while and play some golf with Hurley. You need to relax pretty soon or else you'll be no good for anyone anymore - including yourself!

Your polar opposite is: Shannon. You are similar to: Boone and Sayid.

You scored higher than 61% on kindness

You scored higher than 55% on courage

You scored higher than 71% on seedy past

You scored higher than 93% on secretiveness
Rachel
Затерянный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:52    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dynamics писал(а):
Rachel писал(а):

Напиги другой ник и всё ок будет! У меня тож самое было!

Спасибо за совет. я пошла!
Крис
FanClub

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 12:59    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

dynamics писал(а):
Кристи, Wink Very Happy

ента намёк? Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Rachel
Затерянный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 22, 2006 13:07    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ёлки! Я, по-моему, male поставила Very Happy Laughing Может, поэтому я Джек?
Надо снова пройти, тоько теперь правильный пол выбрать.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов LostFilm.ru -> Актеры / Персонажи Часовой пояс: GMT + 4
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  След.
Страница 1 из 26

Перейти: